Positive Life Management is committed to providing training, coaching and tailor made solutions to enhance wellbeing and managing stress. With experience of working together with organisations and individuals our trainers are able to offer a range of programmes which with our personal approach can fulfil any requests that a company or individual may have.
Positive Life Management is a professional company promoting a healthier, working environment for organisations, managers and employees by the means of qualified trainers and courses
As a company we follow the guidelines recommended by the Health and Safety Executive. Their strategy is to reduce work related ill health and they encourage all organisations to carry out risk assessments.
We are able to perform risk assessments within an organisation following the six key areas highlighted
- Demands – being able to cope with the demands of the job
- Control – having adequate say over how work is done
- Support – having adequate support from colleagues and superiors
- Roles – understanding roles and responsibilities
- Relationships – not being subjected to unacceptable behaviours
- Change – being involved in any organisation changes